Thursday, March 22, 2007

Ooh Baby Love, It’s Hurting Me

Baby Love, Diana Ross and the Supremes

Badminton day! My aim is improving a lot, or rather my ability to hit the shuttlecock is. It’s nice to have something to whack as hard as you can, much better than hitting your head on a wall. I wouldn’t recommend that, you just end up with a headache and feel even worse. Although I got told off for hitting it so hard, but frankly, I’m making sure the frustration doesn’t build up. So I’ll hit it as hard as I like. Last time I checked you were supposed to give it a damn good whack anyway.

Lancaster is looking far more likely, I discovered this morning that Lancaster will pay me far more to study there than I first though. £2000 is a hell of a big pull. Plus the rabbits.
Helena as most of you know, is now in labour so hopefully next time I blogg there will be another little baby in the world. It’s so exciting. I hope it all goes smoothly for her.

Blergh early start tomorrow, up at 7.15 for Chem. But there’s a silver lining, we’re making bread! OOOO

Love and Huggles, Claire

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go for it!