Thursday, March 29, 2007

No Change

*Apologies to Henry if you’ve tuned in to see my art, I’ve messed something on it up and haven’t sorted it out yet. So it wouldn’t make any sense! Sorry!


I’m not really feeling much better. Everything still feels a mess with various people. I still feel numb and empty. I’m depressed. Part of my can see the girl I used to be, but she’s just so far gone it’s like another life. I just want to feel something other than negative emotions. And it isn’t as simple as just smiling. Or doing something different or whatever. I just want things to go back to the way they were. I can’t see how this is best for anyone long or short term. I just can’t see anything anymore. I just don’t know anything or feel anything. I just want it back. I just give up. There doesn’t even seem to be something inside me who wants to fight it all anymore
.

4 comments:

Katie said...

I wrote a massively long comment but deleted it cause it was harsh.

Just get better. Trouty's right.

Jeans Pants said...

This might be bad advice but have you thought of just going shopping. Buy some clothes that make you feel good and just go out feeling like "the shit". "The shit" here in the states means feel good. is that what it means there? =0)

NigelH said...

Listen to henry, Claire. His is the voice of reason, the voice of a person who has experienced more lows in his life than most. Look what he's achieved and ponder on that for a while. We all want you to get through this but henry is right, you're the only one who can make it happen.
x

Anonymous said...

Henry has said what needed to be said. He is brave for that. Please listen. We love you out here, but you must sort yourself out
A