Sunday, March 04, 2007

Who Lives In A Pineapple Under The Sea? SpongeBob SquarePants

SpongeBob SquarePants

Today was good. Met Jess and Liz and we went to see Chrish again for a few hours. We watched SpongeBob and had an indoor picnic. Then I cam home and imported more of my music to my laptop. I haven’t done any art or chemistry work this weekend so I think I should achieve something. If I can get it all on my laptop *pauses to changes CD, this weekend then at least I’ve done something. My nano is all messed up with the wrong music from the computer; I can’t even listen to S Club 7 yet!

*changes CD

Love and Huggles, Claire

1 comment:

Jeans Pants said...

S Club 7? Aren't they a group like Nsync only they're consisted of male and female. Did they have a song called "Natural". Are they still around? Lots of questions in this comment, eh?