Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Giving up

Until this evening I’d had a pretty good day. As I wasn’t going to Chemistry again because I couldn’t face it Katie decided to take me out and take my mind off things. It worked for a while; I had a lot of fun. I just wish I felt like blogging it right now, but I don’t.

I’ve had an argument with one of my closest friends, which was the last thing I wanted and I feel frankly, so completely depressed. I don’t know how to fix it.

I don’t know how to live anymore. I don’t know how to exist. I feel like the only reason I still am is for other people. So much of me just doesn’t want to exist.

I just want to disappear
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the last time I shall read this blog because it makes me so angry.
There are so many people with dreadful illnesses who would give everything to have just a fraction of what you have.
Count your blessings and be grateful.
Volunteer to work in a cancer ward during the Easter break.
That should cheer you up.