Saturday, March 10, 2007

I'm Going OUt Tonight, I'm Feeling All Right, Gonna Let It All Hang Out

Man, I Feel Like A Women, Shania Twain

I’m gonna blogg about the weekend tomorrow, when it’s done, but I shall blogg briefly about yesterday. Well Chemicals went ok, it was actually kinda fun cause we did a proper lesson then some coursework. Dr Spinx suggested I come in over Easter and do another coursework practical she can help me with because I missed one they did last October, and the plan is to use th best marks from each. I only have on coursework, so one set of marks, and doing another would be really helpful. It shows you who good some teachers are when they’re ready to give up a day of they’re Easter holidays for you.

Neways I made some blueberry and white chocolate chip cookies to send to Chester for Luke and Craige. Well actually for Craige, so he doesn’t eat the flapjack I also sent today for Lukey. They came out really yummy!!!

I got told off twice during work for talking, and threatened with a third time would be a black mark. At least I was working, pity it was talking to the same girl, ooops. I think there was an element of stress on Linda,(the bosses side) seen as her co-supervisor, Marj, wasn’t there. Better be more careful next time!

In the evening I went to the schools Rock Night with Liz and a couple of other people. We didn’t stay long cause it was kinda turning into somewhere for just the little kids to hang out rather than listening to music. Watching tiny little 11 years olds trying to start a mosh pit is hilarious. Liz, Dave and I decided to pay a call on Liz’s friend Rob, and we took a quick trip to MacDonald’s, driving past the fair we were gonna go to. We quickly decided not to bother with it, it was sooooo full of chavs you wouldn’t believe!!! The rest of the evening was spent chatting to Joan, watching Dinnerladies and eating MacDonald’s. Twas a lot of fun and was kinda what I needed in a way. Very good fun, even if I didn’t get any candyfloss.

Love and Huggles, Claire

1 comment:

Jeans Pants said...

Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy-forget I'm a lady
Men's shirts-short skirts
Oh, oh, oh, really go wild-yeah, doin' it in style
Oh, oh, oh, get in the action-feel the attraction
Color my hair-do what I dare
Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free-yeah, to feel the way I feel
Man! I feel like a woman!

Sorry you got yelled at work. That sucks. I get yelled at just about everyday I don't know if that helps at all. Let's quit our jobs and just go somewhere far far away