Monday, August 28, 2006

So Little Time

So Little Time, Arkana, Fresh Meat. Also the theme tune to Mary-Kate and Ashley’s show “So Little Time”

Omigod as if I haven’t blogged for a whole week. I am so sorry folks, but here’s my week in brief

Saturday - It’s Independence Day I’m free
Suddenly, LeAnne Rhimes, Twisted Angel

The family FINNALY left for Wales sometime in the afternoon, and later that afternoon Dom came round. We did our usual thing and had fun. His voice was sounding like a cross between Minnie Mouse and normalness, really funny. We went and watched some classic Star Trek; Next Gen, it’s so good to have someone to be all Trekkie with.

Sunday, California here we come
California, Phantom Planet


According to my diary I didn’t do an awful lot after Dom went home. I think I started watching the O.C series one, which is about it. I know I tackled the huge amount of washing up which had appeared, remind me, I mustn’t leave it so long. It’s unhygienic and gross and takes forever if there is loads.

Monday, One of these days I wanna be waiting on you
I’ve Got A Feeling, Suzzy Bogguss


I was ever so domesticated. I got absolutely filthy during cleaning so had to come home and put the washing machine on. Then I made some brownie and ratatouille.

Tuesday, Do you have to walk the way you do, I get weak just watching you
Whatever You Do, Don’t!, Shania Twain

Cleaned the wrong entrances in cleaning so got yelled at and then went to Burnley with Liz and Chrish. We had so much fun wandering around. In the evening Dom came up, and ended up making my tea for me. When I’d asked him what he wanted for tea he said surprise me, which isn’t very helpful. We ended up with a stir fry, which Dom took control of. We took it in turns to distract one another, possibly very dangerous when hot oil etc is floating about.

Wednesday, For every act of love you’ve done, I owe you one
I Will Be There For You, Jessica Andrews

I spent six hours in a car today, went to Wales and back with my Nana and Grandpa to see my family. It was wonderful to have a cuddle with Mummy and Daddy. My uncle brought my cousin up to say hi, and as I only see her when I’m in Wales. Got home at about half eight, and Dom came round again. We continued our Friends fest and made hot chocolate.
The length of time I’d spent in the car had left me rather tired, which could explain why I burst into tears when my recent dumping was discussed. It was so lovely to have someone there to hold me and pick up the pieces.Thanks for your comfort honey, you have no idea what that meant to me.

Thursday, Hanging’ around is just no fun when your alone
Sleepover Club Theme tune
Went for a picnic in a park with Zena and Chrish, we ate lots and lots of food and goodies. We talked all about Miss Leaver’s funny little habits and all the funny things from the last two years.

Friday, It's like the end of era, Like a scene in a rearview mirror
Saying Goodbye To An Friend, Suzzy Bogguss

Walked into Helmshore to pop Katie’s Leaver’s book through her door this morning. It’s like that thing at the end of relationships where you return each others stuff. At least I’ve finally cried it out. Got a call off Luke and Mel from Leeds, who are having a wonderful time. Apparently they’d seen my darling Dominic and rang me to tell me he was behaving himself. Rang him and we had a quick chat. Hopefully he won’t get wet, but I don’t know what two litres of vodka will do to him…..oo eek. Spent most of the day registering with Bath Spa and ordering an NUS card. I can’t wait for student discounts!


Love and Huggles, Claire

No comments: