Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Maybe we can start again when we’ve already said goodbye

Maybe, Dana Glover.
Funnily enough I had another of her songs in mind for today’s blogg title, “I cannot read your letter, it’s as if I didn’t know the truth”. That was going to be in reference to tomorrows VIPP’s – Very Important Pieces of Paper. But things changed.

The day started off very nicely really, I found out that coming home by coach from Bath is dirt cheap compared to other forms of transport. This means that I can afford to come home at least once a month, maybe more frequently if I get a job. My grandparents decided ever so kindly to give me £80 a month to help out, which more than covers my transport, (which is about £23-30).Wonderful news eh?

Things took a turn for the worse when I was given the friends equivalent of the “It’s not you, it’s me speech” this afternoon. Although it is actually me that’s the problem apparently. To put it bluntly, I have been dumped by someone I have always considered one of my best friends. My head is still spinning to be honest. I had no idea I’d become such a horrible person in recent months. Considering the last five and a bit have been the happiest on my life it’s even more surprising.
I thought after our tiff, we’d fixed the problem. Apparently not. True I have changed, I have far more self-confidence I ever thought I could have, and I’m more openly affectionate. That’s part of our group, we’ve all gotten so close these last few months, hugging and such is the norm……it isn’t being a lesbian to hug your friends.
I don’t know how to fix things, I wish I knew how. I wish you could like me for who I am now Katie, not who I should be in your eyes. I like you for who you are……but if you ever want me you know where to find me.

Oh, to the SimonG-ers who read my blogg, I am sorry. I didn’t realise I was so annoying. I shall be staying clear for the future to avoid any further annoyance and problems. I will miss you though.

I would like to thank the nice people there to pick up the pieces. Katie-Jane, Eddy and Dominic, thank you for the support. It was greatly needed.
I’d also like to thank Hilary Duff in the form of Lizzie Macguire, I watched it over tea and it cheered me up a lot. Ta chick.

Love and Huggles, Claire

No comments: