Monday, August 14, 2006

Keep the customer satisfied

Keep The Customer Satisfied, Simon and Garfunkle.

Visited the new ASDA today, it’s all shiny new and shrink-wrapped as predicted. As well as huge-mongous. Ever felt small? I do on a normal day but seriously the new ASDA will do it for you. It’s full of staff wandering around aimlessly because there’s nothing for them to do except prop up walls and look pretty. I’m rather pleased that Liz, Chrish and I were among the first couple of hundred in the store. Funky.

We decided that ASDA café looked scarily busy and opted for the safety of one on Bank Street, which does a kick-ass hot chocolate with marshmallows and cream. Hmmmmmmmm

I came home and made a lemon drizzle cake. I got unfairly yelled at for using the mixer on the wrong settings, but with all fairness I didn’t want to use it. Mixers scare me, the thought of being entranced by spinning blades……oooo shiny.

Love and Huggles, Claire

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh Claire, that is so much better!

NigelH said...

I bet you a zillion quids not all of the ASDA staff looked pretty.