Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Come and stick with me baby, we'll find a way

Stick With Me Baby, Everly Brothers
Seen as I often use lyrics for blogg titles I thought you’d like to know where they come from.

So I have scrap-booked today. Several pages have been done now; it’s coming along really well. Doing it is enjoyable, people wrote such lovely things, and some of my photos are hilarious. It also makes me miss everyone so much. Poopy.
The papers I bought from Paperchase have been very useful, they match perfectly so my colour scheme is working veeery nicely. Thank God for Paperchase! One of the many things I thank the big girl for……I do not however thank her for putting Bath Spa like a gazillion miles away. That is very rude! We shall not dwell on that…….

Oh I would like to thank Henners for saying I should be on a charm bracelet. Possibly one of the sweetest things I’ve been told to date. That was yesterday but I forgot to blogg it, apologies dear.
He he, old married couples……..

Love and Huggles, Claire

No comments: