Sunday, August 13, 2006

Fat's Sam's Grand Slam Speakeasy

Ah, Busgy Malone, one of the finnest films-slash-musicals ever done. There was a reference in "Spaced" this afternoon, hence my title, from the reprise of "Bad Guys", (at least I think that it's name....it could have been along the lines of "We Could Have Been Anything We Wanted To Be"). But I digress.

Finnaly sorted my phone out. I spent forever ringing Orange to register it, and hanging up thinking I was saving my parents phone bill, (yes that's right a teenager who cares about the phone bill, lol), only to discover it was a free-phone line. Garrr. So I rang, and registered, and waited for the text that would mean I could use it. Text hadn't come, and wouldn't have untill my Dad said "did you ever put the number into the phone?". I forgot my phone needed to know it's actual number. Well I've done that and it's up and running.......not that I understand how to use it yet.

Spent my afternoon at the boff's. As per usual wonderfull time has been had. This time my feet weren't mercilessly tickled. Instead I was made to do my special Teddy's voice. At 18 not only do I still sleep with my Teddy, but I still have a voice that she talks in..........well I don't think it's wierd.Apparently it's one of the many things I do which is adorable. Eh, i'm not going to sniff at being called adorable. I am of course.

Neways I have an actual diary to write now. Ah the joys of pen and paper.
Love and huggles, Claire

1 comment:

NigelH said...

She has a voice? Eek!