Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Helloooooo my lovelies. Before we start please click on

http://bunny-utopia.myminicity.com/ .....because I'd like more bunny people.

Before I settle down to do even more work I thought I'd show you the house I'm going to look at tomorrow with my friend Hannah and her friend Lucy. Hannah and I have mused over the idea of living together, plus Richard next year and have finally decieded to go for it. I'm supposed to take some pictures and show them to Richard on Friday. I just hope a) the landlord doesn't mind the fact he's not a student and b) that we make it back for the practical at 2! We're meeting the landlord at one so hopefully it won't take too long. Cross your fingers.
Neways this is the place;
http://www.studenthousinglancaster.co.uk/property-search.php?property=274

Wish us luck folks!

2 comments:

Katie said...

We fell in love with the first place we saw, hopefully you will too.

Lord Hutton said...

Is it the Bates Motel? Who is the mysterious Mr Adam? Mwahahahahaha