Sunday, February 10, 2008

So how are we all? I'm thinking a quick blogg before I sit down to revise might help me relax. I'm more wound up about these end of module exams than any other this year, yet I'm far better prepared and actually doing more revision. I've been waking up and my brain immediatly starts revising. So the last couple of nights have been pretty lousy sleep wise. Exam number one is tomorrow, and it's the module I want to take next year so I need to pull my finger out. Luckily it's not till one so I can go to bed after Monster in Law (with more revision), reivise tomorrow and might do ok. I'll feel so much better once they're all done.

Richard is coming down on Wednesday, which is his brithday too, so I'm looking forward to that so much. He's got three whole days off, all of which are set aside for me. YAY! Remind me I need wrapping paper....

So anyway thats about it for me, nothing else new :)

http://bunny-utopia.myminicity.com/

1 comment:

Lord Hutton said...

Prepared and happy!
Better than a year ago.