Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Shes like a dreamer in a dungeon or an angel in a cave

Well I have a new haircut, the fringe has been altered slightly but I don't quite know what it looks like till it's dried and straightened. Hopefully not a mess. My layers are back in, which helps it curl nicely but it doesn't feel like there is much hair on my head right now. Eeek.

I actually managed to get another theory test paper done, AND more importantly didn't fail it. It's all about learning to think as a driver, which may be all common sense but I do kinda lack that. I'm wondering that if I just book a test for a few weeks off I'd be able to make myself ready for that. After a year of constant deadlines and revision I'm struggling to make the effort to revise for this.

Richard was lovely and sweet, he found an extra tenner in his coat pocket and presented me with a Meat Loaf CD when he arrived at work. Most of it I've already got, but it's the thought that counts. And it is nice to be treated. Bless him :)

I have to be up earlier than normal for work tomorrow so I shall bid thee goodnight :)
Hope you're all well my friends.

No comments: