Tuesday, July 29, 2008

And I said what about breakfast at Tiffany's?

Alot has happened since my last blogg, I have turned 20, visited the zoo and seen many VERY cute animals, continued to work and make pizzas for a living and plod along with my driving lessons. I've seen the ending of the first series of Gossip Girl, so now I'm seeking something to fill the gap of Queen B-have you seen what she's wearing-craziness that it was. It was nice to see Michelle Trachenburg in something less sweet and innocent too :)

Richard and I have hit a snag with our move to Lancaster. Apparently the ASDA in Lancaster hasn't got any vacancies. Which means he currently has no job there. Rather worrying. We've got our fingers crossed that something turns up at ASDA. In the mean time we're working on a shiny CV to send people in Lancaster before we move. Not something we needed really.

Hopefully the lovely people in Merkinland hit by the earthquake are OK too. Jane that means you so poke me to show you're OK!!!

I was going to leave you with some zoo pictures but after poking around my laptop I found I haven't yet put them on here. Ooops, maybe next time :)

you know you love me xoxo

3 comments:

Katie said...

I hope richard finds something :)

Lord Hutton said...

Of course he'll find summat.
Parents OK with it?
Roxie in America's parents were well stroppy about her relationship with Justin. May be children are released later over there.

silver horde said...

Hello Marshy
Sorry not keeping up with all the news. I didn't feel the Quake but it was quite the rock & roller and eerything is fine here.
Enjoy your holibobs and make the most of you time with family. We're coming over in September for 3 weeks.
ttfn Jane