Wednesday, July 09, 2008

He smiles it's like the radio

Well tomorrow I get my results. I'm not thinking about it too much really. It's after :) Hopefully it won't take too long to get them online. It better not.

Not alot is new with me. Been to see Hancock, Will Smith is gorgeous as ever and I rather didn't expect the plot. Nice to see him doing something more grown up, I still recall the Fresh Prince days. Went with Chrish, Jess, Liz and her friend Dan. Then to Frankie and Bennys, which is the first time I've eaten a full meal there. Nice, can't fault the service but I rather feel the prices are a bit much. It was a good night though, much fun was ahd by all AND I didn't walk into the wrong toilet this time.....

I'm pretty much all unpacked from uni, aside from a bag of shoes which I really don't have anywhere to put. I'm slowly sorting everything out, ebaying as much of it as possible, but plenty is still heading to the charity shops.

And as for my favourite topic, Richard, well things are wonderful as always. We marked 11 months yesterday :) Possibly the best 11 months of my life. Certainly don't know what I'd do without him.

I should head to bed now, I don't know whether I'll be crawling out of bed very early to watch for results. I can see much pressing of the F5 key

No comments: