Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Yay for new glasses! They arrived today and are all shiny and new. Were they worth £300? NO comment :( At least I can see a little better now.

I'm trying to figure out where the last four weeks have gone. I'm back at uni from Sunday which is going to be more bitter than sweet. I'm looking forward to all the excitment of three new modules, finsihing them all finnaly and picking next years but it brings separation from Richard and horrid summer exams. I haven't done any revision at all, but I've got tomorrow ear marked for that. If I can at least get some of the revision notes done things will be better. And as for not seeing Richard till weekends, well, I'm not thinking about that at all. It will suck.

My driving lesson last week went ok, the instructor is nice and I'm almost looking forward to my next lesson. Mum's car is comng up from Nannas on Thursday so it's all happening :) I have another lesson booked for Thursday so we shall see. It wasn't a complete disaster so that helps

Stay well folks and be happy xxxx

1 comment:

Lord Hutton said...

Has Richard taken you out for a driving lesson yet? I took my sister, my ex, and a friend out for driving lessons (on seperate occasions, obv.). I think I am lucky to be alive!