Saturday, April 19, 2008

Back at uni from tomorrow. Nearly packed and ready to go back in that sense. In other senses I'm not really, the fact that I won't see Richard for a whole week is pretty horrendous but we're comforting each other with the knowlage that it's only for about 5 weeks. The year is pretty much over.

On a happier note, wasn't Doctor Who good? I think I rather love the Ood and did we all spot that thing that links in to the lst few episodes? And YAY for the Sontarns next week.

Driving lesson number two went very well, and it was actually lots of fun towards the end. Which is certainly going to help if I'm not dreading it!

1 comment:

Lord Hutton said...

I am not happy with this Dr Who yet. I suppose it was never really sophisticated, but this is all a bit silly IMHO
Gone are the days when you got in your dad's (or whoever's) car and got a free driving lesson. My last experience of supervising a learner involved a foot jammed on the accelerator and heading directly for a brick wall so may be that is a good thing.