Monday, December 15, 2008

As always it's been too long. But I have, as always been busy. Lectures, coursework, that damned further reading, and 2 jobs.

I've made it through the first part of my second year, although I still have a fair bit of work I still haven't done. Going to work throug it this holidays in a slow steady manner. There's no pressure so it's easier to do.

Richard and I are still happily little loved up bunnies :) The girls have gone home for Christmas
so we've got the house to ourselves. AND we're happily planning our second christmas together :)

We've found a lovely house for next year, which is much nicer than this one we're in. I've still to sort out when we move in, but they said come back in the summerso I shall trot back then.

Now I shall go and find out if they have snow at home and if I can pop home for a couple of days....

1 comment:

Lord Hutton said...

No chance of buying a house in the current climate. See you in Feb.
A