Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I only smile in private

Ok so yet again I haven't blogged in aaaaages. *looks embarrassed. With all fairness I have been very very busy flitting from home to Richards to work and back again.

This last week before I go back to university is hectic. Richards spent most of the week packing and is currently repainting his bedroom to hide the fact he's had a million pictures on his wall. The biggest bug bare would be getting rid of his furniture.The second hand shop who originally told us they'd collect it have basically decided they can't be arsed with it. Annoyingly this means he's had to give most of it to the girlfriend of his current housemate. The annoying thing is she hasn't even offered him a penny. Which seems a little bit cheeky of her but there's not much we can do when we need it gone fast.

I can't remember what else has happened to me recently. I managed to pass my theory test which means I will be carrying on driving lessons in Lancaster, regardless of how futile it sometimes seems.
I'm still working at ASDA and waiting to find out if they can transfer me to the store at uni but I think I'll be looking for a job in town as well. It's closer than ASDA which means I could pick up the odd weekday shift. We shall see.

I can't think of anything else I'm supposed to say, but look I blogged :)
Now does someone want to help me pack?

No comments: