Thursday, August 14, 2008

Packing it all in

I am finding this whole packing lark very difficult. I don't like picking out my clothes for a whole week ahead of schedule, but it's done. Shoes are another tricky thing, but kinda done. I'm very much a silk scarf girl, so I've packed a couple, and my pearls and Tiffany heart.

But then it gets harder, what books to take??? Given I've owned most of the Gossip Girl series for about 3 years now but have yet to read any some of those, the first three in particular, are coming. But I need something more highbrow. Bill Bryon's "A Walk In The Woods" is coming, and so is Mr Dawkins and his Selfish Genes.

You know what, I shall just leave it for the moment. Unprepared never killed anyone. Right?

3 comments:

Lord Hutton said...

Good luck, wherever you are going. It'll feel good to be back with R
Be light and airy with parents. You know it makes sense

Anonymous said...

Have a GREAT holiday!

BTW, it was absolutely LOVELY to see you the other week (even if only for 30 mins over a cuppa at Asda!!) (*), and GREAT news to read that Richard seems to have a job!!!

(*) remember you sold me some cooked chicken: well I took it and sat at the top of Pendle Hill to eat it: lovely views, albeit a bit breezy!

Anonymous said...

blog already!