Saturday, March 22, 2008

Hellooooo folks :) I'm home and rather happy about it. This week is my resting week before three weeks for making sure I have all my revision notes for the 12 modules I've done so far, finishing (and starting) my 2 practical reports, driving lessons and work. This week should be good. Richard has Tuesday to Sunday off so we're going back to Lancaster for a lovely week of a flat to ourselves :) Be nice to have some proper quality time together. He did spend the whole week with me the other week, but when I'm constantly zipping off to lectures it isn't really proper quality time.

Neways I have tickets for us to go see the MasterMind being filmed on Thursday in Manchester somewhere, which should be good. Unless we do anything else romantic that will be date number 4. Not bad for nearly 8 months together ;)

OOOOOOoo and we've got a house for next year. We officially signed for 79 Lune Street last Saturday, and it seems lovely. I'm glad it's done, a real weight off my mind, and Richards told his landlord here he's moving so thats all sorted. So as of September we will officially be living together :)
This is the house next door, so it's a bit like this but nicer
http://www.studenthousinglancaster.co.uk/property-search.php?property=294

I've done 3 more modules, which is a bit scary, there's only 3 more left this year. What's even more scary is I have to provisionally enrol online once I get back. So I spent alot of this week poking around on the Internet, looking at the modules for next year, their course descriptions and timetables and stuff. I think it's gonna be Genetics and Evolution and Behaviour for me. I really wanna do Genetics, and E+B is the only "ecology" module that seems to fit. I have to do 1 Anatomy style module and 1 Ecology style module you see. Once I've enrolled I want to speak to the lecturers about possibly volunteering in the labs at holidays seen as I won't be going home. I'd happily observe for free, it all builds up my CV for when I graduate.

Right must fly, time to visit Nanna and Grandpa.
Tootles folks xxxxxxx

1 comment:

Lord Hutton said...

Married life eh?