Sunday, June 01, 2008

It's raining hard in North Virginia Just Like London Town

It's raining. How summery :(

Since my last blog I have battled on with the revision, and surprise surprise that's where I'm off next. I'm at a point where I can start past paper questions. Trouble is, which theme. I don't want to start the ones for my first exam too soon, but then again I don't know if I should be starting them. Choices choices. I'm going back on Wednesday to revise and do some more of those psycology experiements. Booked another for Wednesday teatime :)

I have a driving lesson tomorrow which I am looking forward to lots. I so want to be able to drive. Once my exams are done I can start learning all my theory stuff :)

Guess I should go bury my head in revision.....eek!

1 comment:

Lord Hutton said...

What? Revision before the night of the exam? egad!