Tuesday, April 03, 2007

If You Pay Your Dues In Darkness You'll Appreciate The Light

Deep Down Low, Chely Wright

Then when I'm no longer crazy and I'm back to my old self
I realize how good I've always felt
So don't be afraid to cry get down as far as you can go
Let the river rage on by and the wind blow
If you pay your dues in darknessYou'll appreciate the light
'Cause a deep down low makes level feel so high

I made a desision last night before I went to bed, the desision being that I need to get over this all. I said I wasn't sure if I would be blogging here again until I felt ok, because I was planning on doing what people, paticularly Henry, have been telling me to do. I know I am not alone, but Henry is right, I am the only one who can help myself. It's just been a matter of finding the mindset to do so. Last night I wanted to try and apologise for my behaviour towards everyone, which appears to have backfired. So I'll try again, I am sorry for taking time to be self absorbed and unhappy. I owe it to the people I have hurt and upset as well as myslef to try. And to actually be alright. Right now I feel pretty level. I am going to try and help myself because there is only so far that others can take me. Thank you for your help. Now it's my turn to help myself. And I am going to give it all that I've got. Starting today.

10 comments:

Katie said...

There's the claire we all know and love. Good luck x

Maris said...

HURRAH!

But do it for yourself, lovely, not us :0)

One day at a time, some are easier than others. You know that.

With love

Maris x

Fluffy said...

Well done hun. *hugs* as ever. x

Paul said...

Take care. Glad you've made this choice. Remember your friends are behind you and will support you all the way.

*Hug*

silver horde said...

Well done, this is good news and a good start.

ttfn jane

Unknown said...

I recall saying this (or similar) to Henners a while ago:
You're running a hurdle race and we're cheering you on, willing you to go for that big shiny gold medal! You can do it, you'll get better :)

*hugs*

NigelH said...

You can do it!
x

Jeans Pants said...

Rock on Claire. You got the support.

Anonymous said...

*Hugs
Well done. You CAN do it.

Anonymous said...

Good luck. It's a good feeling when you know you're ready to deal with it.

You're a charming young lady, and having not really kept up with your blog, I didn't realise you were having these problems. Go for it! For YOU!

If you need anything, let me know.