Monday, April 23, 2007

And I Need You Now Tonight, And I Need You More Than Ever. If You’ll Only Hold Me Tight

Total Eclipse Of The Heart, Bonnie Tyler

I’ve been trying to write this blogg for ages now. And I still don’t know what to say really. I desperately need to write in my diary but given what I have to say isn’t good then I’m not so sure I should. The last thing I want is it being read yet again. I just can’t bring myself to say what I want in it or on here or anywhere. I think I’ll just go to bed. It’s safe when I’m asleep.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

*hugs*
I know what you mean, some things you don't want people to know, but it's painful holding it all inside:(
remember you can always talk to me on MSN (and I'm sure all the other people will say the same)

Anonymous said...

Write it down anyway.

Type it in Word and password protect it.

Write on paper and shred it.

It will help you to sort out your thoughts, put them in perspective and get it out of your system, you don't have to keep it.

Works for me...

M x

Lord Hutton said...

Sleep can be a great comfort.

Anonymous said...

Claire, you know you can always talk to me about it, whatever it is. Nothing you tell me will ever make me think any less of you than I already do cos you're my oldest and greatest friend. Don't forget I told you something my family can never know, and you were there for me and supported me - I'm here for you and I'll support you, too.

Lots of love,
Christine xxx

Unknown said...

Maris said...

Write it down anyway.

Type it in Word and password protect it.

Write on paper and shred it.

...
that's a good idea, here's a program I use for taking down secure notes http://users.telenet.be/d.rijmenants/en/bicnote.htm
it's like notepad, but very very securely passworded - would be very good for a diary

Jeans Pants said...

It is safer to sleep, if you can get to it