Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I Want My Money Back!

Life Is A Lemon, Meat Loaf

I got a letter from Bath Spa this morning. Apparently I owe them £666 for 2 months tuition, (although I was there only 5 days in September and that was Freshers week so wasn’t exactly a teaching week, AND given I barely saw my tutors because I had to share with the 2nd year, so £333 a month seems kinda screwy).

I assumed that my tuition fee had already been paid direct to the uni by the Student Loan Company, given I took out the necessary loan with them. I’d assumed too it had been paid to Bath Spa and I’d paid the SLC back when I sent them the cheques. Apparently not.

So it looks like I won’t be seeing Meat Loaf. The tickets are likely to go for very inflated prices on ebay, and I would have happily bid for them before, but apparently I owe the f****** uni more money. I left in October, SIX MONTHS ago. I’m getting sick of them pissing me about months later cause they can’t get it all right. I’d relaxed my saving somewhat so I could have fun, like going to Alison’s or to Blackpool. Now my attempts to save anything this year just seem futile.

And now I don’t get to see Meat…………….*cries

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's always the way isnt it? You think you are in the clear and then the bastards get you.
Oh well. You didnt want to see Meaty anyway, did you?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
silver horde said...

Education is so expensive.
But that seems excessive in the circumstances.

Jeans Pants said...

That sucks!!! Im sorry. I guess that means I dont get a plane ticket either. this is bullshit!!! =0)