Sunday, April 29, 2007

You’ll Never Know How Much I Miss You

You’ll Never Know, Mindy McCready

A surprise trip out with Katie was on the cards today. Well it wasn’t a surprise for me, we planned to do her Tesco shop together when I knew she was coming home, but her parents didn’t know. It was lovely to see her for an hour or so, we had an amusing time as always in Tesco and she was wrapped when I gave her the Thornton’s Pink Pigs I’d bought her as a surprise present. He he so worth it to see her face light up.

I’m nowhere near ready for my art exam tomorrow. I discovered the picture I was supposed to use looks pretty rubbish once I’d printed it from Google Earth. The thought of being trapped in the classroom all day when I just want to disappear is frightening for me right now.

It’s pretty obvious Liz isn’t speaking to me, and I haven’t had a reply from Jess. I text her trying to find out what I’ve done wrong and if she was my friend. I guess that’s a no then……..

That brings the number of people I have here at home down to zero.

I bought a 150g bar of Milkybar chocolate this morning and a 100g bar of those Cabury Melt thingies Jenny recommended. It’s all gone now. Guess that suggests how I’m feeling.
It all hurts so much. I miss…..well things, so much.

2 comments:

Jeans Pants said...

Down to zero? Im sorry. But those Cadbury things sure sound good =0). You always got me...on another continent

Katie said...

i'm back on the week of the 11th for a week. Want to grab a hot beverage with me?