Thursday, April 12, 2007

HEY (hey) You (you) I Don’t Like Your Girlfriend, Hey (hey) YOU (you) I Think You Need A New One

Girlfriend, Avril Lavigne *was supposed to be last night blogg title but my internet failed so I didn’t get to blogg.

Right well, I’ve done a fair bit of art work the last couple of days and will be doing some more tomorrow. I’m started a bigger “map” but I think now I should get them done in one sitting, I’m having trouble finding the exact same view on Google Earth.

I did break off yesterday to go to Tesco with Katie to get her pre-uni shop. This seems to be somewhat of a tradition for us, albeit inadvertently. We always go before she goes back. Next year, when I’m at Lancaster too we can do it together. I had a huge amount of fun running with the trolley down an aisle then swinging on it whilst it ran on. SOOOO much fun. Although Katie did start to ignore me after a while, I wonder why? Apparently me singing the above blogg title constantly is a sign I’m becoming a lesbian gradually. Hmmm….I don’t think so!

Today I went with Katie to drop her stuff off at Lancaster. I was delighted to see a bunny waiting for us on her doorstep. See I bring out the bunnies in Lancaster! Apparently they haven’t been seen for yonks. We had an amusing time avoiding the chavs who weren’t happy with where we’d parked. And talking about scented dollies where you pulled up the skirts to make them smell. Is it just me who finds that a little perverted???

Ooo and guess what! I took Jane’s advice and tried to get tickets anyway. It worked; I won some on ebay for exactly what they would have cost me anyway. So in less than a month’s time I should be seeing Meat Loaf!!!!!! I’ll let you know when that’s sunk in!

On a serious note, JUSTIN!!!!! I don’t know what’s going on with msn, but I just want to say I hope your ok and that things are running smoother for you. I miss talking to you, who’s gonna keep me company online at half 7? I hope we get to chat soon! xxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lezzer.

*runs*

Katie

Anonymous said...

Claire? A lesbian? Come off it! Not a bat out of hell's chance (notice the Meat Loaf reference I cleverly slipped in there? :D)!

Lord Hutton said...

Back when meatloaf was first famous (Rocky Horror Show?) it was hard to imagine people still liking him so far away into the future