Friday, April 27, 2007

You Bleed Just To Know You're Alive Part 2

If it couldn’t get worse it managed it. It would appear Liz isn’t speaking to me. Yeah I don’t exactly know what I’ve done aside from apparently been a horrible person who deserves dumping randomly. Or something like that. Ok so I’m probably a little irritable, but that’s both the pills and the depression talking. Ok so I’ve been kinda quiet this week, it’s been incredibly difficult. But I can’t think of anything that warrants being ignored and cold shouldered.

I feel even worse than I did yesterday. I feel like crap. Why would anyone want to be my friend or love me when I’m like this?

Oh and, just a note. Because I’m feeling mad and attacked. Yeah my bloggs got all depressing again. But I’d like to point out I have no diary anymore, I have no means of venting. If I don’t get it out then I will crack up. So I blogg. If it’s too heavy for people, then please don’t read it. You have your own problems, stick with them and don’t worry about me. If you think this blogg is depressing you have no idea what is actually going on in my head, cause trust me this is watered down.

I’m sorry. I’m just sorry.


Someone make it all go away please.......................................................................................................

3 comments:

Lord Hutton said...

Oi! You blog what you like. No-one is going to criticise you for that. Just stay strong and know that there are people out there who actually care about you.

Maris said...

You're doing it again.

Ali and I both made some perfectly workable suggestions for you to have your diary back. Why are you ignoring us?

Come on Claire, you CAN do this.

Much love

Maris x

Jeans Pants said...

Blogs are aloud to get depressing. If your afraid about what other people think of this blog, then start another one like I did =0)