Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Let Me Rest In Peace

Let me rest me in peace,
Let me get some sleep,
Let me take my love and bury in a hole six foot deep
I can lay my body down but I can’t find no sweet relief

So let me rest in peace
or in pieces, whichever is easiest for you and your Conscience I suppose.

Spike,Rest In Peace, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, the muscial episode, Once More With Feeling

So yeah I learnt I have a mock in 2 weeks for Chem Module 2. I wonder if I can get more than five marks on it this time. Probably. But I doubt I’ll get a decent grade. I can’t seem to get anything to stick in my brain anymore. Which means I’m kinda screwed for the exams.

And I have my art exam on Monday. I’m not exactly looking forward to that; I’ve got no work, no motivation and no inspiration. All day Monday I have to be in a classroom. I’m dreading break and dinner, I can see me hiding out in the ladies staff like I do before Chem now.

I’m ridiculously tired. I don’t think I’ve got the energy to crawl upstairs and into bed. I need a little more tomorrow, I’m supposed to be playing badminton.

And my blogg pet it still 26 days old. Huh?????????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's 39 days here.

Katie said...

what ned said.

Jeans Pants said...

Badmitton ROCKS!!!!