Monday, April 02, 2007

Everybody Cries And Everybody Hurts Sometimes

Everybody Hurts, REM

So telling my parents was a great idea. Guess what, it changed nothing.

I don’t know what to say anymore. Right now I think maybe I should stop blogging and that I should just stop telling people how I feel and leave it for my diary. I don’t know how to handle anything anymore and until I figure out how I’m supposed to exist and be happy properly there doesn’t seem like much point in posting anything here. It’s reached the point where people are frustrated with what they see as self pity, and I understand that. I’m sorry for that. I’m sorry for hurting people. I’m sorry I’ve snapped at people like Hutters who have been lovely to me. I’m sorry I’ve taken Liz and Jess for granted. I’m sorry for hurting and upsetting you Dominic, I’m sorry it’s so hard for me to let go of you. You will always be one of the best things that ever happened to me and someone who made me happy than I’ve ever been. My door is always open for you. I don’t know how to deal with this but I am going to try because the lows I have reached today and recently and the methods I’m using to let out my pain are ultimately self destructive and very dangerous. Maybe I have to hit total rock bottom before I start to be ok. I just don’t know. I guess I’m going to find out.

“Life's like a box of matches, sometimes the whole thing catches and all you can do is watch it burn” Mindy Mcreedy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Claire
DO NOT DO ANYTHING SELF DESTRUCTIVE OR DANGEROUS!
Please be brave enough to ask for help.
Andy

Maris said...

Get some flipping counselling!

You've come out now, maybe it hasn't made things any better but they're no worse. Now you can do something about it and reasonably expect some support from your parents.

Please?

Paul said...

Always here for you. Make contact whenever you like.

Unknown said...

Ask an expert for help if you really need it, Claire. "Don't be afraid to ask for help" is the only advice that you need.

NigelH said...

You're not really alone, you know. Look at all these friends who are trying to help.

Jeans Pants said...

hey baby doll, I have god faith in you not doing anythng stupid and that says a lot coming from an atheist. Don't let me down. You might not realize this but you've been very strong so far and you need to keep being strong