Tuesday, January 01, 2008

The Year Of A Million Dreams

Well HAPPY NEW YEAR folks :)
I saw my new year in at Richards, which was brillaint. We have big plans this year, least of all moving to Lancaster. He spent this afternoon at mine for tea, and it was good to see him getting to know my parents a bit more. He fits perfectly into our family, he's seen the same tv shows as my parents and shares their sense of humour. And you can't fail to see how much he loves me :)

This year has been rather turbulent, (I suppose I should do the evaluation of the year like everyone), I've loved and lost, actually hated education in the form of AS Chemistry, changed my job, fallen madly in love again but this time with my soulmate, and usccessfully gone to uni on a course I enjoy. I've been bitterly depressed but found my way through the wilderness and returned to a more balanced form of myself. I've lost a few friends, one of whom I dearly would like back in my life, but I've made dozens more. I grew up enough to catch trains and make numerous changes all by myself, like the time I went down to Fluffys, all the way to London and back by myself. My spelling hasn't improved but who cares? I have a new fringe and have developed a sense of real style. I'm happy and loved.

So what would I like from this year? To pass my first year of uni, for Richard to be living with me in Lancaster and for us to be happily intergrated into my family. To get back the friends I've lost and to continue making new ones.

So have a happy new year folks, I hope it's your best yet.
Love Claire xxxx

1 comment:

Lord Hutton said...

What a lovely blog.
Keep Richard working on your parents;-)
A