Friday, January 25, 2008

YAY! It's Friday! It's 10.00am so in two and a half hours I get to see Richard :) He's coming down here this weekend and I am SO excited! My friend Hannah needs some nappies for her little girl so is going to take me to and from the station following our lecture. And once I've done getting ready I'm going to race up to the post office and to try and find a book that's in in the libary. If I can find my tutor as well I don't have to go to the tutorial this afternoon :) I love my tutor, Earthworm Guy :) He said it's OK to just pick my essay up not attend the tutorial because I'd be so late getting back from the station. Bless him :)

And I've just realised it's 10 and my lecture is at 11......right time to go methinks.

1 comment:

Lord Hutton said...

Aww young love;-)
I still feel the same for M after all these 8 years. All the best
A