Saturday, December 29, 2007

Cause Without Love It Don't Mean A Thing

Mannn if I wasn’t so small I’d be at Richard right now. His stupid flatmate Ruth broke her key in the front door yesterday, and didn’t think to try and get it sorted till it was later. So the only way into his house is over a very tall fence. This is all well and good if you’ve got a rather tall and handsome boyfriend to help you over it, but on a Sunday morning I haven’t got a tall and handsome boyfriend because he’s at work. So instead I’m going round tomorrow after he’s worked to be thrown over the fence and we needn’t fret about leaving the house till New Years Day when we come to mine for tea. *sulks about being small.

It has been a rather terrible day, the kind where you wonder why you got out of bed. I’ve been called fat by my Nanna, told by my sister that she can’t wait for me to be back at uni and had parents that seriously take each other for granted. I’ve felt so strained by the fractions in their marriage today it’s untrue. A little bit of communication wouldn’t go amiss. *makes note to LISTEN to what Richard says when married and assure he does the same.

So in short the highlight of today was buying a nice new pair of black jeans and a pair of brown smarter ones from New Look because I found a hole in one of my jeans yesterday.
Oooo and I figured out where to get the bicycle from in pokemon diamond…a large DUH moment.

2 comments:

Lord Hutton said...

Oi! Fatso! Dont get married .
Or
How can anyone call you fat?
M wont marry me because she doesnt want that easy take-for-grantedness that comes with marriage.
Chin up!

Lord Hutton said...

whoops. spam