Wednesday, January 30, 2008

So when I last blogged it was the day before Richard came up, or something like that. Well he did come up and we had an absolute ball. As always :) My friend Hannah picked him up from the station and then came round in the evening, bringing her daughter Ebony with her. Ebony is gorgeous, and delighted Richard by giving him a huge hug on first sight. It's great to see Richard chatting to my friends and playing with a small child. He'll make a great dad one day. Just after my degree, it's not easy whilst as Hannah would tell you.
Although the lucky moose is appearing in Women's Own and a national newspaper AND she's been on an MTV show. It's pretty rare for girls to have a baby at 16 and make it to uni. She's pretty incredible. So glad she's my friend :)
This week has been pretty hard, I've missed Richard so much, but it's nearly weekend and I've got hours booked at work.

OOOOOOOO that reminds me. Last time I worked on the Counters I got chatting to one of Richards old friends, a girl called Lauren. He's know her for years but is a bit wary, he thinks she might fancy him or something. ANYWAY the BITCH asked him for his number yesterday and said she'd fix him up with one of her mates so he could have an affair. Richard gave her one of his manger friends phone numbers, and told me. I'm working on counters on Saturday so we shall see shan't we. Do you think I can slap her?

We FINALLY got out girlie meal on Monday. As many of us girls from Biology who could come came, and we had a lovely time. Well we did until people started being stingy with their share of the bill. Money brings out the worst in people, next time I think it gets split down the middle no questions. Some people just didn't get that we had to pay the service charge.
I've been having a few issues with one of Karen and Lisa's friends, Laurie, who for some reason came to the meal despite not being on our course. That of course wasn't a problem, but since she threw me out of my own kitchen and told me I needed contacts and highlights I have felt a little wary of her. She's put a couple of others peoples noses out of joint as well. The sad thing is I really like her, but she has a tendency to single out and be a bitch to the weak link. One must learn to cope, seen as Lisa and Karen are good friends of mine.

Neways that's about it for my week. Speak soon xxx

1 comment:

Lord Hutton said...

It's simple innit? Round up the bill, add a bit and then divide by the numbers there, making allowances for small eaters/non drinkers. Or go early leaving your cash contribution. No one will remember in the morning