Saturday, September 09, 2006

They say they love my ass ‘n,Seven Jeans, True Religion's

My Humps, Black Eyed Peas

I appear to have a few days to cover again. So let’s start with my blogg title shall we? Well I went jean shopping basically. I have 3 pairs of jeans that fit me, which can be somewhat of a pain. So it was off to T.K.Maxx for me because my ebay search was proving fruitless. Now normally I don’t bother with designer labels, but my dark blue FCUK jeans fit me better than anything else I have ever bought, and given how often I wear jeans it’s worth spending a bit more on them. My search was successful, a pair of mid-blue FCUK ones, and a pair of Levi’s in a very dark blue. I like buying my jeans dark and watching them fade. It’s fun.

Spent the rest of the day wrapping my head around my horrible brief for a “holiday project” Bath Spa sent me today. The topic is “A white piece of paper” and they want 10 drawings by the time I go down. So about one every two days. It was a very nasty surprise. One was very upset, I spent most of the day verging on tears. Thankfully I forced myself to tackle the first drawing this afternoon and now have plenty of ideas. Part of the problem is people keep telling me I’m at a disadvantage because I haven’t done the foundation year, and I have no idea whether there will be anyone in my position on my course or whether I really am the oddiety I’m made out to be. That’s a lot of extra pressure, I have a lot more to prove I feel.

So what else have I been up to? Well Thursday I spent at Dominic’s enjoying our Sixth Months together day. It’s gone incredibly fast and has defiantly been the happiest six months of my life. He finally got around to giving me that unicyling lesson we were supposed to meet up for all those months ago, omigod the hilarity! It’s so much fun, I’m having another lesson tomorrow. If my legs have stopped aching from the last time….they are killing me!
Tom had to return the unicycle which had so carelessly been left in his car boot, and we raced Dom down to the car park, (Tom and me being in a car and Dom being on the unicycle.) He was peddling that fast he looked like some kind of Thunderbirds puppet. It was almost as funny when Tom and Dom rode on it after we’d shrunk it for moi, who is apparently “impossibly tiny”.


Yesterday I went to Accrington with mum to sort out my bond money. Most of my savings is locked up in a 3 year bond, a one year bond and a regular savings account. We hit several problems. First the 3 year bond doesn’t mature until the end of September, so I will have to transfer that money to my HSBC account whilst at uni. Secondly the idiot of a woman who opened my one year bond last year accidentally opened a 2 year bond, so I can’t get that money till NEXT year. As if! It’s a good job I have saved a fair bit to start with. On the upside my One-No-Maybe-It’s-Two-Year bond will be handy for when I move out of halls into private flats etc next year.
In the evening I went to see Right On Your Door with Luke, Jess B, Eddy and Phil Jess Milly and Sophie joined us for tea at MacDonald’s but couldn’t stay for the film. (Speaking of it was ok, I certainly wasn’t expecting the ending, but I think I would have preferred something happier. It was all that was on though….). I go my revenge on Luke for walking in on me in my bra by filling him jacket pockets with popcorn, all’s fair in love and popcorn-wars. After the film we returned to MacDonald’s for a good hour to catch up before Eddy drove us all home. Thanks Eddy-Bear.

In other news, Katie-Jane and Christine have both headed off to their respective universities today. The Best of British to you both. Miss you and love you so much.

I promised I include this on Wednesday, here is some SHAMELESS advertisement for Christine’s website about some books called Percy Jackson. Please check it out;

http://www.phpbbplanet.com/bluetrident/index.php?sid=e964e5a6858c21a48e6b5e080089a8b3&mforum=bluetrident

Love and Huggles, Claire

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is SO much fun to make people carry something they discover later!