Thursday, September 21, 2006

Sometimes I'm Clueless and I'm clumsy, but I've Got Friends Who Love Me, and They Know Just Where I Stand.

Who I Am, Jessica Andrews

Right I haven’t blogged for a while and I’m starting my packing tonight so I shall be quick. Let’s see what have I done since I last blogged, which was after my adventure with Blondie.

So I finished work Wednesday 13th, which was very sad. When you spend seven years in a place, the last 2 working nine-to-five you get rather attached. I’d made friends with so many of the teachers, some of whom have never even taught me. I am really going to miss it, but since Chrish stopped it wasn’t as much fun. Hope my next job is as much fun!

So I’ve spent pretty much every day working on my “White Paper” project, which is done AND I’ve done a extra piece because drawing No.11 looked rubbish. *grumbles about rubbishness of crayloa crayons for wax resist. I’m so happy it’s done, and in a week and a half. I kick-ass!

On Friday I went to Jess B’s house for a sleepover with my lovely boyfriend. We had a lot of fun messing about with a wig, watching Donnie Darko and Hercules plus flicking through the music channels. Walking Zena and her car Ermentrude to the end of Jess’s lane in the pitch black was funny as well. A little scary but I was looked after nicely by Dominic. And the next day when we walked down with Luke to Rising Bridge Dom and Luke helped me over a scary cattle grid.

Today I went to Manchester again with Luke and Chrish. Lukey didn’t want his “Spoil Luke Day” so we went shopping instead. Always good. We went to “Daisy and Tom” and played with the toys. I got my picture taken with a huge big teddy bear! How cool!

Then we spent nearly 2 hours on the bus coming home because of an accident.

Love and Huggles, Claire

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Donnie Darko is a good fillum. Apparently, himself is packing this weekend, too. Good luck
A