Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Ring, Ring, Ring, My Cellphone's not Ringing

Ring, Ring, Ring Aaron Soul

I’ve left myself half an hour to blogg with before I go and watch CSI and see how the dead person died and why.

Had a funky Monday, went to Liz’s house to hang around with her and Jess B. , and the CRAZY dog! Who seemed to be playing a game of “How many times can I trip Claire up?” when we took her for a walk. We had yummy cheese and ham toasties before Liz had her driving lesson and Jess and I wandered down to work.
It being my sister’s first day at Haslingden High I decided to see her onto the school bus home. I caught the bus to school until about last Christmas and but stopped getting it home because I started work late September Y12. It can either be a fun experience or horrible, depending on what the Little (censored)’s do. However my sister decided to walk home with some friends, but I didn’t know this so when she didn’t get on the bus I spent an hour panicking. Thankfully I got in touch with my mum so the panic was over. One was not amused.

To digress briefly, my sister appears to be having a hard time adjusting to the Big School. We had more than a few tears Monday night, she hated the lessons, was scared of getting lost…..She is a worrier by nature and blows things up. So we’ve spent hours reassuring her and I saw her onto the bus this morning. Apparently the second day went better. *Phew
I’m starting to freak enough about uni as it is, without worrying about her!

Neways back to Monday, I cleaned 9 toilets, lovely, then made my merry way to Dominic’s house. Running into Katie-Jane and Kim on the way, small world! I managed to get a suitable amount of sympathy from Dom for the cold he kindly passed onto me. Some boy’s give their girlfriends flowers, mine gives me a cold. Huh. Then he took the Mick out of Textiles being a doss subject. You’d better have been jokin’ boy!

So today, well Christine and Joanne were supposed t come up, but the unreliability of Mr Fix-Laptop Man meant they are coming tomorrow instead. So I was taught how to knit. This is something I have been meaning to do since Bath Spa’s open day, when I saw a whole bunch of girls sat their gossiping and knitting in one room. And mum was not impressed I’ve left it till last minuet but I have been rather busy with you lot. So now I’ve started. It’s easier than I recall but we shall see.
My phone had a lovely freak out moment where it refused to send messages. Oooo that’s annoying! Thankfully it appears that Orange have got their act together so it’s all working now. As I may be going to Chester on Monday with Luke I kinda need it to work.
Q. Is it wise to go somewhere alone with a boy who quite happily walked in on me when he’d just been told I was only in my bra and jeans? Answers in a comment box please.

Oh dear it’s nearly 9 and I meant to do the ironing before I went to bed. And my CSI time will be spent on my real diary. Oh well I’ll do it tomorrow morning.

Love and Huggles, Claire

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Depends if he was doing for lust or for doesnt care/mind. My Justin has two female friends, and then none seem to mind about visiting each other in the absence of boyfriends/girlfriends