Saturday, December 15, 2007

Three O'Clock In The Morning, Looks Like It's Gonna Be Another Sleepless Night

Talking In Your Sleep, Crystal Gayle

Sorry I haven't blogged in aaaaaages but I've been ridiculously busy. And stressed. Which I still am. Now I'm home there seems to be an endless list of jobs I need to do and the lack of personal space is already driving me crazy. Only four weeks of it left. If I'm honest I love uni so much I didn't really want to go home. I miss being in my room with the door propped open so people can wander in at leisure. Naturally if I could transplant Richard to Lancaster it would be perfect :)

Thansk for all your wonderful comments on my last blogg, things with my parents are now back to normal. Mainly cause I told them Richard and I had decieded to withdraw our engagment. We haven't but it's frustrating I can't make my own choices. On the upside my parents like him again and seem to have accepted it's a mature relationship.

The last week or so at uni has been pretty good even if it involved exam stress. Saying goodbye was hard, we all wandered from house to house to say goodbye on Thursday. Karen came over and watched films with Craig, Hannah, Dan and me. With one day left we decieded to pull something of an all nighter but given my need to eigth hours sleep I cracked and went to bed at four (in the morning).

Thats about it for me folks I shall blogg again soon I hope. Hope everyones well and that no one feels the urge to leave me a spelling correction as a comment. Seriously primary school teacher is soooooooo last season.
Love and huggles Claire xxx

3 comments:

Katie said...

glad your folks are ok with you. let me know when you're free for hot beverages. xx

Anonymous said...

You're obviously past help in that department so I don't think anyone will bother with corrections.

Lord Hutton said...

Damn! I so wanted to tick you off about your speling!
Justin came from Southampton yesterday. Didnt tell us or anything. *goes back to supermarket.