Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Unlimited Rice Pudding

Well heeeelllooooooooooooooooooooo people! How are we all? Did everyone have good Christmases? I did. I can categorically say this has been the best and most special Christmas ever. I’ve been spoilt rotten by Richard, a Tiffany floating heart Elsa Perretti necklace and some Angel perfume. I was very very lucky. And spoilt :)

Spent most of today lounging in bed or on the sofa watching various Darlek related Doctor Who’s, specifically for fans the last one that Davros is in in the old series and the last one Eccleston did where he regenerates. We’d watched the Christmas special yesterday, which was good but not overwhelming. Very Poseidon, but rather lacking in series plotlines being set up. The next series clips were brilliant, apparently the Ant People, for want of a better name, are back :)

Without meaning to be sickeningly happy, especially when I know there are plenty of people out there struggling to keep their heads above water, but I am ridiculously happy and loved up. I have found the most wonderful person I ever thought possible and I so can’t wait to start a proper life together. The aim is to be living in Lancaster by September, and I can’t wait. How did I get so lucky suddenly?

Did anyone see Ballet Shoes? Wasn’t it wonderful? Superb acting and I love the plot. Emma Watson is certainly developing into a fine actress, who wasn’t greatly type cast, apparently she can act other roles.

So happy :)

1 comment:

Lord Hutton said...

Aw but Kylie copped it;-(
Like the bunny
A