Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I bet she's beautiful, that girl he talks about

Right a proper blog seems to be called for. A fair bit seems to have happened in the last few days, Richard and I went back to Lancaster for a few days and had a lovely time. It was brilliant to have the flat to ourselves, although 2 in a single bed is rather difficult.

Mastermind was brilliant, rather interesting, even if the large number of media students thought it was boring. I got the impression they'd never seen it before they went so hadn't a clue. John Humphrey's is lovely, rather funny when he wants and I had an urge to take him home and make him an honory grandparent.

I've managed to finish one piece of coursework today, although not the one I set out to do admittedly. I discovered I've left a bunch of notes back at uni, even more annoying as Richard was using that pad of paper for nerd letters and it never occurred to me that the notes were in it and I should bring it home! Which means I have to do it all over again. Bugger!

Things are still good with Richard. Yesterday I was in work for the first time in AGES without him being there too, and god it was weird. And boring, very very boring. People please buy your deli goods on a Monday, the store is DEAD! He did pick me up after work though and we spent the evening/night together. Friday and Saturday see the end of Torchwood and the beginning of Tennants last full series of Dr.Who. His excitement has rubbed off on me, I'm eager to see how they're going to explain this "daughter" they keep hinting about. Many seem to have forgotten the Dr. must already have a daughter, given his first regeneration pootled around with his granddaughter. See I am a nerd :)
And proud of it :)

1 comment:

Lord Hutton said...

2 in a single bed is good for one night;-)
Wodger mean "still" good? One would expect it to be "as good as ever" at the very least