Sunday, August 12, 2007

Put Your Heart In My Hands

I'd Lie For You, Meat Loaf

I thought I’d blogg before I start another hugely busy week. All I seem to do is work, but at least I’m being paid and it’s fun. We may have got our manager under control currently; he was being exceptionally nice to us all on Saturday, frightening but most likely the result of a bollocking, (to be blunt). We encouraged it, all of us were very helpful and worked much harder, it made sense to encourage it even further.
I’ve dealt with the massive amount of mail I seem to have received today. A replacement drivers license has been ordered, and my NUS card is renewed too. Various bank type forms have also been done. Then a million things have been filed. Now all I need to do is get the shredder out.
I should go really, I’m up at HALF FIVE tomorrow to do some overtime on the Counters department. Then I have lunch with Richard again, (*grins), then I’m coming home to sleep!
Ooooo and I finished Harry Potter. It was good. Now I’m reading Prisoner of Askaban again.

1 comment:

Jeans Pants said...

Replacement drivers license? Just drive without one. Preferably drunk

Thats a good idea dont you think?

Like the pic at the top